Customer Care Executive
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
2 - 4 Yrs
General and Administrative
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager/Director, the Sales Team, and the principals, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Prepare and Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
- Will needs to visit customers as per meeting.
Sales and Marketing
Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by the sales team, and facilitate joint marketing calls where applicable.
Sales and Marketing
- 2. Desired profile of the candidate /Qualification of the Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in sales or customer support
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Good math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Linkedin, Twitter, Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Online Sales-Seller account posting and maintenance on Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart etc.
- Website updation – Upload products, prices, pictures etc, remarketing, PPC
- Mobile Advertisements
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
Desired profile of the candidate /Qualification of the Candidate
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B and B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Sales / Marketing Executive
- Candidate will be required to visit all industries, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Fire Fighting consultants, dealers / Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)/ upcoming projects etc.
- Achieving sales target from already acquired corporate, existing client base and referral selling.
- Developing sales strategies
- Create a network of customers in various industries
- Marketing of Valves, Pipes and Fittings 06 dealer network.
- Candidate should have the ability to handle complete Marketing & Sales Activity.
- Candidate must have exposure of entire the region as specified.
- Minimum 3 yrs direct selling experience in selling of Industrial Valves or similar industrial products and have knowledge of Industries, markets and dealers
- Selling other piping products like Pumps, Welding instruments, Pipe Fittings, Fire Fighting Products, HVAC, Plumbing industry products etc.
- Thorough experience of marketing products like Valves, fitting etc.
- Preferred good contacts with Valves Dealers, Fire Fighting, Plumbing & HVAC Industries, Consultants, Builders etc.
- Ability to cross-sell all company products.
- Should be willing to travel extensively 08 Should be Graduate 09 Own two wheeler (Bike or Scooter) reffered.